Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham v Liverpool 17:30 [Match Thread]

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

babel when he is on his game is unplayable, the problem with him at liverpool so far is that he is not consistent enough (or even close) to warrant a regular place, but make no mistake ryan babel is an extremely gifted footballer which makes his inconsistency even more apparent

this is a guy that turned glen johnson inside out every time he got the ball during the england/holland friendly a few weeks back, this is a guy that marco van basten said would be as good as henry (he should know he did manage the guy) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-468047/Liverpool-signing-Babel-new-Henry.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

I am a Liverpool fan, i assumed anplaya was too....
    rarnes1 wrote: »
    :p
    anplaya wrote: »
    i dont think hes good enough,squad player or not.as ive said before,too many average players at liverpool over the years .
    just cause he put in one decent cross doesnt mean he had a good game,he lost the ball a good few times yesterday,setting west ham up on the counter attack.

Am i missing something?

If anplaya isn't a Liverpool fan why is he commenting on a Liverpool player?
    If he isn't a Liverpool or West Ham fan why is he commenting on the game that happend yesterday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Am i missing something?

If anplaya isn't a Liverpool fan why is he commenting on a Liverpool player?
    If he isn't a Liverpool or West Ham fan why is he commenting on the game that happend yesterday?

i can comment on any player i like,regardless of who i support,if yer class yer class,****e your ****e.i can comment on any game i like.
    other lad is just being a *****,**** him.

i can comment on any player i like,regardless of who i support

Sure you can, why would you want too though?
    Who do you support?

Sure you can, why would you want too though?
    Who do you support?

i can comment on any team i like,nothing to do with you.im sure theres players at clubs that you dont like/like and you comment on them.nothing to do with who ya do support/dont support.

i can comment on any team i like,nothing to do with you.im sure theres players at clubs that you dont like/like and you comment on them.nothing to do with who ya do support/dont support.

I dont go on to other team threads and pass judgement on their team/players.
    Of course you can do whatever you like that has nothing to do with me.
    All i'm saying is i wouldn't be bothered in other teams players. Not in the slightest.

thats good then.............

Advertisement