Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important BUSiness

Options
  • 19-09-2009 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Excuse the terrible pun in the title.

Going to see Dylan Moran tonight in Vicar Street, then heading to my brothers house in Drumcondra.

Cant afford a taxi as my credit card bill just tore the ar5e off me, so what bus do I get?

Mods, feel free to move this to where ever you see fit!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Eh, it depends on where you're starting-off point it surely?
    However, it's only a short-walk from O'Connell St. Up Westmoreland St. Onto Dame St. Cornmarket. Thomas St. & Vicar St.'s on your' L.H.S. Ye'd walk in in 20 maximum although I'd be at St.James' by then.
    Bus-wise, IF you're coming from City Center, head down the quays to Aston (O'Connell St. Side of Ha'Penny Bridge) & get the 51B or 51C. Either of which will drop you off close enough.
    One of the 76s' may also do the same but not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I suggest the 123 (which i think goes past the door of Vicar St) to the bottom of Clonliffe road and then make the 10/15 minute walk up either the Clonliffe road or Richmond road (which depends on what part of Drumcondra your brother lives in)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The 121 will take you from Dorset Street to Meath Street also.

Advertisement