Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that will Anodize Aluminium

Options
  • 19-09-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is anywhere in Ireland that will anodize aluminium bulkheads in Ireland. I have a Traxxas E-Maxx with a black FLM anodized chassis, the whole thing is a black theme. Looking at getting GA bulkheads and braces but want them in black.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Just my opinion, but if you're worried about color coding your truck, then it obviously is a shelf queen and not a basher, in which case you might as well paint them black.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Just my opinion, but if you're worried about color coding your truck, then it obviously is a shelf queen and not a basher, in which case you might as well paint them black.:pac:

Well like you said it is just your opinion.

No shelf queen, just like to have a nice looking truck, plus during the winter I'll be using another truck(waterproof) for the most part, so plenty time to tear down and clean the "shelf queen"

But wouldn't expect a Nitro Nut to understand the concept of a nice looking truck :D

Advertisement