Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas Course

Options
  • 19-09-2009 2:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24

I recently started a Health and Fitness course in a CTC. I was just wondering when I finish this course what qualifications will I get? Would I be better off paying to do a course somewhere else? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

A bit late asking now is it not?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 brenner17

A bit late asking now is it not?

No I only started monday so I could always leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭bigdogbarking

brenner17 wrote: »
    No I only started monday so I could always leave.

Why bother leaving now? you've started might as well finish it, it all adds to experience and a good knowledge base, besides, if you pull off it will they take someone else in your place? if not then you just ruined someones chances of getting a place the course that probably wanted it more in the first place! I've seen it happen all too often.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 brenner17

Why bother leaving now? you've started might as well finish it, it all adds to experience and a good knowledge base, besides, if you pull off it will they take someone else in your place? if not then you just ruined someones chances of getting a place the course that probably wanted it more in the first place! I've seen it happen all too often.

Im doin an induction course for 16 weeks then ill start proper. Yeah if I leave theres 22 people on the waiting list. Do you get any qualifications at the end of it thats my question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

Im doin an induction course for 16 weeks then ill start proper. Yeah if I leave theres 22 people on the waiting list. Do you get any qualifications at the end of it thats my question.

Is this not a question for the people organising the course?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

I recently started a Health and Fitness course in a CTC. I was just wondering when I finish this course what qualifications will I get? Would I be better off paying to do a course somewhere else? Thanks

Not meaning to sound smart, but should you not have found this out before you embarked on this course? Anyone seriouly looking to get into the fitness industry would want to know the qualifications they will be receiving from a course. Get onto your course director asap and see what he/she says.

Advertisement