Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC BB not available but neighboring apartment has it?

• 19-09-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Called them today to order Digital + and 10 MB BB, but they guy said it's not available in our apartments on Clanbrassil Street. Any time I check my Airport I see 2 or 3 strong signals from UPC customers, how is this right? It's either the apartment below us or one across he lane that the signals are coming from! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Where are you on Clambrassil street?

In St patricks court and have 10 mb broadband. Broadband is usually fine but has been down for 3 days. Tv quality is appalling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

I'm in Liberty Court. Just ordered Digital +, wish we could get Sky because I know their TV quality can be dodge! I Think St Patricks court is next door to us? Thats where the Mace is yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

liberty court on Clanbrassil street lower is bb enabled from upc. It must be just an account error.
    faigs wrote: »
    I'm in Liberty Court. Just ordered Digital +, wish we could get Sky because I know their TV quality can be dodge! I Think St Patricks court is next door to us? Thats where the Mace is yea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah dont bother with the UPC website or ringing UPC customer service.
    I live in Athlone and their website took 6 months to update the services available in my area.
    I rang the local sales rep for UPC, his ad was in one of the local papers.
    He said yip BB was in my estate, had it installed the following week and no problems since.

Advertisement