Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear & Clothing (above Record Rack)

• 19-09-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

One of my friends opened a clothes shop above Record Rack last week. Thought it was only womens so I didn't go in there but they do guys stuff as well. I was very impressed with the stock. Well worth checking out if you like something a bit alternative. I was very pleased with the hoodie I got.

8aecf3eeae685814e0a2deaa9cb560c5.image.270x380.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I saw the sign for it the other day and thought it was a great name for a clothes shop

yeah, i was talking to yer one that has it in a drunken stupor last night in brandons..ill take a look in at some stage..

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Greenacres

Was in there friday. Got a Princess of Darkness baby's t-shirt for a mate's baby girl. So cool! Acdc babygrows too, how could you go wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭funnyname

Bring back Radar!

Advertisement