Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Co-Ordinator in the league?

• 19-09-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I know a lot of people discuss Head Coaches and how they can rule the roost, taking all the glory in victory and dejection in failure but how about some of the co-ordinators out there... They are some of the most intelligent and forward thinking people in the game, they have to be...

So I was wondering who people think is the best co-ordinator in the league.

Not just because I am a Steeler fan but I gotta say Dick LeBeau...

Defensive genius and is definitely the reason the Steelers won SB43.... Granted they have the best D Line in football in terms of talent, some quick blitzin LB's and probably the biggest freak of talent at SS but without LeBeau's orchestration neither party would have the accolades they currently deserve.

So my question is, who do you think is the best Co-Ordinator in football and why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

doubt if many will disagree with you. Rex ryan was up there but now a head coach obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Yeah, LeBeau is unique in that most other co-ordinators are only great co-ordinators for a couple of seasons before they take head coaching jobs.

Advertisement