Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile web help

• 19-09-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place, but I need some help from you clever guys and gals..

I have a Nokia N73 which was originally a '3' branded phone. I have since had it made sim free but I don't know how to go about changing the web settings as when I try to get onto it, it tries to connect 'via 3' which obviously does not work anymore. I am now with Vodafone if that helps.

I would appreciate any help or a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place, but I need some help from you clever guys and gals..

I have a Nokia N73 which was originally a '3' branded phone. I have since had it made sim free but I don't know how to go about changing the web settings as when I try to get onto it, it tries to connect 'via 3' which obviously does not work anymore. I am now with Vodafone if that helps.

I would appreciate any help or a pointer in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

This link should help:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055516939

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kjenkinson26

That was quick.

Many thanks for that. Put in those settings and is working now.

Again....many thanks:)

Advertisement