Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best hair treatment

• 19-09-2009 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi i have dyed blonde hair and i have notice its in bad condition at the moment, could anybody recomend a very good treatment that will make my hair nice and undry, i dont mind spending a few bob thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I've dyed blonde hair too and I use an umberto gianinni overnight leave in conditioner once a week - it's really good. It says just use a small bit and you don't need to wash your hair in the morning but sometimes I'll put in a good bit and wash it out in the morning. It's less than a tenner and you can get it in a lot of pharmacies and big supermarkets. Kerastase have a wash out hair mask - I use the one for fine hair, it's brilliant but way more expensive so I don't use it every week. They do an overnight conditioner too but it's really expensive and I thought the umberto gianinni one was way better - and about a third of the price! If your hair is really dry all the time it's worth investing in a good shampoo and conditioner - I use kerastase/l'oreal professionel/paul mitchell all the time, I tried using pantene/elvive but my hair got really dried out. The shampoos/conditioners last for months so it doesn't work out that expensive, you use so much less conditioner than with cheaper brands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I use the Boots essentials Coconut intensive conditioner mask in lieu of a normal conditioner and it seems to do the trick. You only use as much as you normally would to condition your hair, leave it for 5 minutes and rinse. It's normally about 3 euros and/or on offer too!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I use system professional which I buy in the hairdressers. I use the repair cream conditioner every wash and the ten minute hair mask once a week/fortnight depending on how my hair is doing. Initially when they were recommended to me I thought it was just a gimmick and figured I'd try it once and then go back to whatever I was using at the time - that was almost 3 years ago now!! My hair has never been in such good condition so I refuse to use anything else.

Advertisement