Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long should a co2 cylinder last?

Options
  • 19-09-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

i have a taraus para and the small co2 cylinder that goes into the mag only lasts for one full mag , is this normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

It aint normal. My GBB's give two mags + and NBB should gave a bit more. Check if mag is leaking, maybe your putting in the cylinder too slow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I'm not familiar with the Taurus para but if it's metal and got blowback then it's gonna go through the gas quickly. You got it well oiled up? (but 1 is a bit low, is the cylinder in it for a period prior to use, and like Phractal said - putting in the cylinder too slow will eat it very fast)

Got a link to the pistol youre talking about?

edit> ahh if it's a NBB then you should get a good number of mags ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

depends on what your using it in, depends on the efficiency of the mechanism, on one pistol you may only get a full mag and need a change, another pistol will be more efficient (lighter slide, nbb stuff like that) and you will get 2 mags

a lot of variables

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

its gbb and it metal so a cylinder per mag might not be so bad, thanks for your time lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I've a full metal CO2 powered GBB, and it lasts at least 2 mags per cylinder. You have to be quick to put it in. You Put in the cylinder, then tighten the seal as quick as you can. If you do it slow you're letting gas escape which makes the cylinder not last as long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement