Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best venue for Xmas party 40+ people

Options
  • 19-09-2009 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of something a bit different this year. I don't really want us to end up at one of those hotel ones with a bunch of other companies (if possible).

All suggestions welcome!

A Lady

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Leaving it a little late no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 A Lady

no, plenty of stuff available.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 That Dave Fella

We had ours in the Mardyke although that might be a bit too big for just 40 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

Why not try one of the golf clubs e.g. Lee Valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Cork greyhound track is the best bet i think,
    They have private areas for groups and live music after racing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Cork greyhound track is the best bet i think,
    They have private areas for groups and live music after racing.

Just to warn you the live music ends around 12:15 / 12:30 or so. If it's close to Christmas and lots of places are having their nights out, it's too late to head to town as the decent places will be too full so the night kinda petered out for us when we went a few years ago. Pity cos it was a great night til then!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

mardyke caters for everysize party i found them very good to deal with too very good prices and right in town so suits everybody.

Advertisement