Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tunage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

point of the thread?

have it on vinyl..classic but my question remains!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

Did I ask if you had it on vinyl??? Did I??? DID I?????
    copeyhagen wrote: »
    point of the thread?

have it on vinyl..classic but my question remains!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

u sir..are an idiot.

there is a number of threads u could have put this link in instead of starting a 100% pointless thread entitled "tunage" with zero contents bar one link to a youtube video.

idiot

u sir..are an idiot.

there is a number of threads u could have put this link in instead of starting a 100% pointless thread entitled "tunage" with zero contents bar one link to a youtube video.

idiot

The guy posted a tune he likes under the Dance & Electronic forum!!! There isn't rules written in stone that say it has to be in in a specific thread. Lay off him a bit man!!

• Advertisement

u sir..are an idiot.

idiot

And you are a coward that cant mind your own buisness and has to nitpick peoples posts because you smell are ugly and have and IQ of 0.
    Do you think I care what you say really??
    Thanks darkjager !!

DarkJager wrote: »
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Hi All

To cut down on the number of stickies but still allow easy access to the most popular and useful threads on the forum this thread will contain links to the most popular threads. Please use these threads to avoid cluttering the forum with mixes etc.

If there are any other threads that you feel should be added, please let me know

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)
    Members Mixes
    The Very Best Artists/Albums...Ever! (But with more info)
    Best Sets on the Internet
    Irish DJ and Liveacts Sets
    The Asylum/Oldskool thread
    New tunes

Mixing Advice for Beginner DJ's
    Equipment Advice for Beginner DJ's

TirNaNog. wrote: »
    And you are a coward that cant mind your own buisness and has to nitpick peoples posts because you smell are ugly and have and IQ of 0.
    Thanks darkjager !!

WHAT?!! how old are you? 10?

i changed my mind, your not an idiot, your HILARIOUS

Thanks darkjager !!

Don't rise to it man, you'll get banned!!! Guys, can't we just keep it civil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Thanks darkjager !!
    He has it on vinyl though

• Advertisement

WHAT?!! how old are you? 10?

i changed my mind, your not an idiot, your HILARIOUS

Come on man, surely as fans of dance music we can overlook such nitpicking?

yeah I forgot about that sh**ing now he's mad..
    madzer has it on a vinyl.....

For a thread entitled "tunage" it needs some more "ummph" :D:D

Whether you like trance or not, this is simply epic........

yeah I forgot about that sh**ing now he's mad..
    madzer has it on a vinyl.....

again.. WHAT?!?

madzer??!! haha you are hilarious. you have made my dull saturday night in far more enjoyable

again.. WHAT?!?

madzer??!! haha you are hilarious. you have made my dull saturday night in far more enjoyable

Yes you heard me.I think you're a mad skanger.you're brain is fcuked up by a combination of too many E and getting the crap kicked out of you in nearly every club you ever went too judging by you're attitude..
    I'm not wasting any more time on a fool like you.
    I know that you're a mad skanger and ye have it on a bleedin vinyl mister
    ahahah ha h a iaghhhhhhhhh

Yes you heard me.I think you're a mad skanger.you're brain is fcuked up by a combination of too many E and getting the crap kicked out of you in nearly every club you ever went too judging by you're attitude..
    I'm not wasting any more time on a fool like you.
    I know that you're a mad skanger and ye have it on a bleedin vinyl mister
    ahahah ha h a iaghhhhhhhhh

brilliant!!! thats my new sig right there

the significance of me saying i had it on vinyl was to say i thought it was a good tune, i wasnt knocking the tune. just the fact u started a retarded thread, which i have no doubt will be locked very soon.

but yeh, you really got my number in that last post, im deffo a mad skanger whos brain is ****ed up by too many "e" and i have had the crap kicked out of me in every club i ever went to!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

gotta agree with copeyhagen here.

pointless thread,pretty good song but hardly one weve forgotten about as its been on every oldschool compilation known to man at this stage.

also his posts are ****ing ridiculous.as a fan of dance music (as darkjager said) we could ignore it but why should we ignore the fact hes a prick with a seriously bad attitude.

seannash wrote: »
    gotta agree with copeyhagen here.

pointless thread,pretty good song but hardly one weve forgotten about as its been on every oldschool compilation known to man at this stage.

also his posts are ****ing ridiculous.as a fan of dance music (as darkjager said) we could ignore it but why should we ignore the fact hes a prick with a seriously bad attitude.

I don't know if I agree with ya Sean. He started this thread to show off a tune he liked, and it descended into a slaggin match pretty quickly. I personally like to see threads like this (whether they introduce you to a new tune or one you've heard hundreds of times before), but there's no need to get pissy about where the thread should be. Its Dance & Electronic -> It's a song the OP likes. So why must we degenerate ourselves to this sniping?

errr he started a thread called "tunage" with a single link and no other context, like whether he even liked the tune or not.

there is a few threads for posting links like that, enogh spam here without it.

he was clearly an absolute tool. i mean, read his last post?!

wasnt much of a slagging match either tbh dark, just that fool throwing retarded "e" statements out

probably had his first beers tonight and heard that tune for the first time and was "rockin out" to that and deadmau5 in his house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

DarkJager wrote: »
    I don't know if I agree with ya Sean. He started this thread to show off a tune he liked, and it descended into a slaggin match pretty quickly. I personally like to see threads like this (whether they introduce you to a new tune or one you've heard hundreds of times before), but there's no need to get pissy about where the thread should be. Its Dance & Electronic -> It's a song the OP likes. So why must we degenerate ourselves to this sniping?
    i hear what your saying but copeyhagen never started the slagging.he asked what the point of the thread was and all of a sudden this tool went on the attack.

from the subsequent posts we can deduce that hes a ****ing prick and so why entertain him.

if i and everyone else posted a thread everytime i heard some"tunage" the board would be nothing but links to youtube.

why should we even entertain this clown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

f**king hilarious thread how whilst slagging was going on people were casually throwing in tunes. brilliant!

seannash wrote: »
    i hear what your saying but copeyhagen never started the slagging.he asked what the point of the thread was and all of a sudden this tool went on the attack.

from the subsequent posts we can deduce that hes a ****ing prick and so why entertain him.

if i and everyone else posted a thread everytime i heard some"tunage" the board would be nothing but links to youtube.

why should we even entertain this clown

exactly, cheers Sean
    rm_2008 wrote: »
    f**king hilarious thread how whilst slagging was going on people were casually throwing in tunes. brilliant!

haha nah, the only one posting links was dark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Best if this thread is locked. A number of abusive posts from a few different posters. I'll just put this down to a night of everyone feeling ratty, but please dont let it continue elsewhere or I'll be forced to use the ban button.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Agreed no point in a new thread for one track, but lads chill it on the abuse, this is not emi
    -edit kev got there before me haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement