Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southshore apartments Tramore

Options
  • 19-09-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Newbie to boards here but seems like a great place to get info. I was wondering if any locals can shed any light on the Southshore apartment complex in Tramore?I have looked at a few of them and thinking about moving in there.Anyone any past experiences with the place?Is it rough?Noisy?

Thanks in advance guys ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Have not been in them in years but it should be a quiet enough area during the winter. Cant see any problems around there really. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Thanks sully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

my brother is living out there the past year, he's found it can be noisy after 12, but the noise is bareable, its not rough, just alot of holiday makers but they dont usually put in or out on you, but the views make it all worth it

decent sized apartments too

Am gld to say I made the decision to move in in the end,great views!No complaints so far and Im loving being in Tramore again! :)

Thanks all for advice:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

See you in the Vic for a few pints at some stage! ;)

(When I get my arse down there again!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

Hey sorry for restarting a old thread but im thinking of taking one of these apartments any opinions guys, how do you like it there supadupafly?

Hi T17cH,
    Stayed in southshore until may. Took a 3 bed apartment and must say the views were fantastic. Had a few issues though. Very cold in the winter. Lots of draughts and storage heating can cost a lot. Neighbours were also a problem had hassle from both sides. Were very quiet but the were constantly fighting, mistreating kids etc. Also 4 polish men tried to kick in our door one night because they were looking for someone. Turns out the had the wrong apartment. All in all I'd say once yer well able to stick up for yourself and don't mind too much noise. It's well worth it for the views. Watch out when dealing with management. They'll try anything to hold onto your deposit and also keep in mind you'll have to be out by summer. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

thanks :) i think il take it for the few months the rents nice and low and hopefully by the time june comes around rents mite be lower in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Junior

I lived out there for a year, was fantastic during the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

storage heating only high bill poor insulation damp/ mould bad windows dont close flush and draughta come thru all the doors .noisy on weekends right beside all the pubs taxi office etc .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

Hi All,

Apologies for dragging up an old thread. I'm thinking of renting an apartment in Southshore, has anyone got an opinion on the place as of late?

Is it a nice area etc? Are the apartments extremely cold in winter or are they bearable?
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement