Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just got my bike back....

• 19-09-2009 10:27pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

My bike (Deauville) was out of action for a few weeks while I got the fuel pump seen to and i also decided to lash on a set of heated grips too. (Got the Oxford Hot Grips)

So my trip home yesterday for the first bike spin in nearly a month and God did it feel good! Felt a rush of confidence and freedom as i maneuvered the traffic in Dublin!

So have you ever had that awesome feeling when you get on your bike after not been able to in so long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I get it all time. Im a winner ya see.

Seriously though. We all get it man. Best feeling ever. Not so much fun ya get the opposite effect. Oh crap, that road is way harder than my skin and bones. I think ill just walk a bit. Normally lasts about .5 of a second and your grand again. Drive her on tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

faceman wrote: »
    So have you ever had that awesome feeling when you get on your bike after not been able to in so long?

Yes.

Sometimes I don't ride the bike for a few days, maybee even a week.
    When I get back on, I wonder why I was using the car? :eek:

Always good to be on the bike - had a great spin today. :D

Advertisement