Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options
  • 20-09-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

At this stage I would like to communicate my intention of wrting a formal complaint to Boards.ie in relation to one of its members on the Investment and Market forum.

Plus remarks were made about a website by a certain member which were not called for and were way out of proportion.

Please note I have no connection to the website but found it a good source of information.

Please advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Change of mind. I will not be proceeding with a formal complaint. But I would like you to note my concerns.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Noted.

I note in particular that none of the comments referred to you. I further note that you insulted the other member involved in your last post in the thread. Finally, I note that you said you do not take the other member seriously, in which case I can only assume this is no longer an issue for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Noted.

I note in particular that none of the comments referred to you. I further note that you insulted the other member involved in your last post in the thread. Finally, I note that you said you do not take the other member seriously, in which case I can only assume this is no longer an issue for you.

Yeah well the poster was'nt making sense in any of his comments. Therefor if he wants to act like an irrational 3 year old girl I have no problem talking to him as if he was one. And then he comes in here telling moderators how to do their jobs? lol ...... you's guys sure have patience.

Advertisement