Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your most embarrasing drunken story?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

I was at a friends 21st 2 months back and I was pissed.

Long story short I ended up going down on her friend at 6 am on a public laneway that is used alot in the early morning. Her friend has one eye and is ginger. I regret it majorly because the next day I told a friend so now EVERYONE knows about it, and the girl I went down on is not attractive at all.

Was this her ?

leela.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Was this her ?

leela.jpg

leela's not a ginger!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Was this her ?

leela.jpg
    Id do leela.....wait shes a drawing.Ooooooo papercuts :(

Totally worth it :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

dannym08 wrote: »
    leela's not a ginger!!

And she's hot!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I think the worst I've got happened after myself and a mate got off work early. We hit the local public house, and drank for about five hours while waiting for the rest of the gang to finish. Not long after our colleagues had joined us, me, being in bits attempted to have a smoke; I had the end you light in my mouth and was trying to light the filter. After an argument with a sober mate about said cigarette, I dragged him out of the closet to about twenty people who had absolutely no idea he was in there. Fun times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Was turning up to the Donnington rock festival many moons ago. Turns out they had banned glass bottles this year, fine the year before.

Anyway, I necked a litre of Vodka straight.

I remember the first act coming on, would be about 2pm.
    I woke after the last act, where my friend told me what had happened.

1. Tried to start a fight with everyone, telling people I had 'spider DNA'.
    2. Shat on the floor next to a woman who then beat me.
    3. Swallowed a wasp that stung me in the mouth.
    4. Passed out.

At this point my friend had to stand watch over me for 8 hours, occasionally checking I was breathing. He stopped people from stealing my clothes.

Oddly, the second I awoke I was completely sober. It was a long walk back to the car, when we got there I had to ride home naked in the back as all my piss, **** & puke stained clothes were bagged up.

We had a gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Notorious wrote: »
    I think the worst I've got happened after myself and a mate got off work early. We hit the local public house, and drank for about five hours while waiting for the rest of the gang to finish. Not long after our colleagues had joined us, me, being in bits attempted to have a smoke; I had the end you light in my mouth and was trying to light the filter. After an argument with a sober mate about said cigarette, I dragged him out of the closet to about twenty people who had absolutely no idea he was in there. Fun times.
    What kinda stupid pub has closets for people to hide in?..............

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

ch750536 wrote: »

1. Tried to start a fight with everyone, telling people I had 'spider DNA'.
    2. Shat on the floor next to a woman who then beat me.
    3. Swallowed a wasp that stung me in the mouth.
    4. Passed out.

We should meet up for a few pints lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

What kinda stupid pub has closets for people to hide in?..............

Not "The George" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

the very first night i drank (late starter at 18) i got concussion from having a vodka bottle smashed over my head. i normally wouldn't mind but i had my a levels the next week and me brain dont work since then.

Next night i went out drinking my drink was spiked (with speed) by my best friend and i ended up projectile vomiting and having an exitential crisis (or so im told). with friends like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

At oxegen my mate stumbled up to me and told me that he had taken a piss in one of those giant water coolers:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

The usual pissed my pants while waiting in the queue for the jacks

That's not usual - that's just you.....

Advertisement