Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerwashing business??

Options
  • 20-09-2009 5:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

A guy called to my door, asking for 150 to power-wash our front and back garden for 150, the man was a pure conman only did half.

Now my question is what do you need for power-washing? The truth is I've been thinking about this for a long time and might give it a try. I have 10,000 Euro to invest into me getting set-up

I've seen a nice power-washing system for it all built into a truck. There's two one is

perkins, 37L pm @ 400 psi, temp 65c
    karcher, 20L pm @ 200 psi, temp 311f
    But i been told that I would need maybe 3500PSI. Is this right?

HOT OR COLD PRESSURE
    2 X HEAVY DUTY VARIABLE PRESSURE GUNS
    2 X HIGH PRESSURE HOSE
    BOTH GUNS CAN BE USED AT SAME TIME
    WATER TANK HAS QUICK DRAIN VALVE

I know I need chemicals ect ect but would do system do ok? Looking for about 4,500 for it!

Sorry a bit drunk after staying up for Mayweather match but please answer my question it's important.

Not sure if this is in right area please feel fee to move.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Well I powerwashed our paths yesterday (theres a lot of overhanging tress and sap, dead leaves fall down and create a nice brown slush on the paths) using my Karcher powerwasher and I did the job in about 40 minutes (about 50 feet x 4 feet in size). If a guy is charging 150 for the front and the same for the back, then we should all get into this business.

Advertisement