Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Lisbon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

The final thing i will say on this is that when a post is edited you do not receive a notification E-Mail containg the link & text of the post to your Inbox like below........

E-Mail in inbox received

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

The final thing i will say on this is that when a post is edited you do not receive a notification E-Mail containg the link & text of the post to your Inbox like below........

E-Mail in inbox received

I see the post as it appears in this thread? :confused:

Anyway I don't really care to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

marco_polo wrote: »
    I see the post as it appears in this thread? :confused:

Anyway I don't really care to be honest.

Clarity on the matter.....

When the original contentious post containing the 'LOL:pac:' was posted is when a notification E-Mail would be sent to a user watching that thread.......any subsequent editing of that post which is apparently what was undertaken by your self to contain the new text & quote (in the Pic i provided & still on this thread) would not be sent to my inbox as it is an edit.......i have been posting on this forum long enough & seen so many posts edited from what they were originally & have never received a notification E-Mail second time around containing the new text that was added to an edited post........

As you have said & i agree i don't really care i just know what i have said from day one on any post in any thread i have posted on this forum has been from the heart & is straight up my view & i cannot contribute to what i see is being impartial.

Good luck on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mizhell

bonkey wrote: »

No and yes, respectively.

From the charter:

The moderators will not discuss their moderating in the Politics threads. If you wish to discuss moderation, there is one specific thread to do so here. This is the only thread in this forum where moderation may be discussed. If you wish to discuss an issue with a moderator privately or directly, either PM the moderators, or take it to the Helpdesk forum.

nuff said sorry!

Advertisement