Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Broken Screen

• 20-09-2009 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hello people,

I JUST got my phone (well within past few months) and i was dumb enough to drop it on cement! No surprise, the glass screen broke. The LCD isnt broken so I just need to replace the screen.

Do you know anyone in dublin area that replaces/fixes such problems? Hopefully within a reasonable price range. Meteor's cost on it was up to 150 and I wouldnt know until it was fixed! Sure, i could buy a new phone then!

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 pokergroupie

...i got it fixed and if you ever have same problem, go to FM mobiles on Georges street... fixed in an hour for €60.... SO MUCH BETTER than 2 weeks waiting for my phone from meteor sending it off for €120.

Advertisement