Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bertie Ahern's autobiography, will you buy it?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

snubbleste wrote: »
    Bertie claims he has no money, in a long soft interview in today's Sindo

berti is such a corrupt piece of ****e his lies are unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I believe it's only priced in Dollars or Sterling, no wait was Vietnamese Dong or Malaysian Ringit? Ah sure it will be on the receipt. Oh wait, I forgot there won't be any receipt as Bertie is doing his bit for the planet!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Whats the book going to be called ? P.S I FCUKED YOU !

Here you go. An exclusive - the front cover!

2n88pp4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Poll needs an option :

smear dog faeces, tramp urine, pig fat and things too disgusting to mention upon stolen copy and post to
    The Office of Bertie Ahern
    161 Lower Drumcondra Road
    Dublin 9
    Ireland
    FREEPOST

*FREEPOST bit may not be true ... Office address is a matter of public record ... http://bertieahernoffice.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Will the Mahon Tribunal ever just get on with it, publish their findings and put an end to Bertie's bulls**t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Will he be signing it in Easons?- perfect custard pie opportunity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I heard he wrote one with his daughter called PS I Owe You. Might be out next year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

If he does any book signings ,the least he can do is be honest with people who buy his book .
    And sign it ,The Thief.

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    If he does any book signings ,the least he can do is be honest with people who buy his book .
    And sign it ,The Thief.

Or pay homage to Andy McNab - "The one that got away..."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

TBH there is no point in it unless he really spills the beans. And disregarding everything else, when you consider our liable laws that would never happen.

His real autobiography would be worth reading ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

EF wrote: »
    Bertie has his autobiography coming out soon. It seems a brave move to me given the State of the country and he surely doesn't need the money on his very comfortable pension.

Will you buy it?

i'd rather fuck sand

i'd rather fuck sand

Too late, he might have sold that to the Arabs for the horses too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭deisedol

No I wont buy it. That man has profited enough from the irish people. He will pay NO TAX on profits from the book because of legislation he brought in while in the department of finance
    . again 'he is the most cunning of them all' as CJ Haughey pointed out one time.
    I have to pay a lot of tax on my income and i wont be handing it over to him to pay no tax on the book.
    Bertie had severe amnesia and memory loss when he was questioned by a tribunal and RTE journalists. How come the memory comes flooding back when it will financially suit him.
    An Autobiography.....mmmm...more like science fiction if its coming from his memoirs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

ragg wrote: »
    The whole western world was built on a credit bubble and it will be again. Thats not Berties fault - he had no way to deal with that.
    We couldn't stop it either, other then taxing homes more, but if you remember, everyone wanted to eliminate stamp duty, to increase it would have caused a riot.
    We are all complicit in where we are now, its not berties fault :confused:

You're right. How it could be Ahern's fault? Sure he was only ru(i)nng the country....

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

No way, wouldn't go near it with a bargepole. Wonder what the size of the crowds at the signings will be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm going to shoplift it and then throw it at John O'Donoghue.

Advertisement