Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sick gecko

Options
  • 20-09-2009 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Noticed yesterday my poor crecked gecko has a very large internal mass, its not mbd, obstructed or any other common dieases. I have been to my vets but going to b o malley hopefully monday have a bad feeling its cancer and shes only 4yr.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Sorry to hear :o

Hope Eco will be all good

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Your going to the best in the country with Bairbre, so you're in good hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭aboutimeilogin!

Noticed yesterday my poor crecked gecko has a very large internal mass, its not mbd, obstructed or any other common dieases. I have been to my vets but going to b o malley hopefully monday
    have a bad feeling its cancer and shes only 4yr.

why do you think its cancer? an x-ray will reveal alot of info,
    also is it male or female? on its own? diet, age, breeder, strong genepool or from a n inbreeding group. so many q's. hope it works out.

Advertisement