Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone for australia??

Options
  • 20-09-2009 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi all im 21 and im heading to oz in january to travel for the year or most part of it with a bit of work in between meaby.. im easy going interested in a lot of things and love going out and partying! i dont want to go on my own and all my mates are tied down so anyone with the same interests as myself and wants to get away let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

darren19 wrote: »
    hi all im 21 and im heading to oz in january to travel for the year or most part of it with a bit of work in between meaby.. im easy going interested in a lot of things and love going out and partying! i dont want to go on my own and all my mates are tied down so anyone with the same interests as myself and wants to get away let me know
    im really thinking of headng off too. where you from dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 darren19

hey im from monaghan! were you from? when u thinking of headen over?

hey im from monaghan! were you from? when u thinking of headen over?
    cool. I'm from Limerick. Want to go in January too. Did ypou book yet? Are you doing it through usit? Sorry for all the Q's

no havnt anything booked yet gonna get my visa tis week! not doin it through usit it will work out far cheaper doin everything yourself. have u anything booked yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

get ur visa off the aussie government, not visafirst or any agency. it'll save ya a few hundred quid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

The_B_Man wrote: »
    get ur visa off the aussie government, not visafirst or any agency. it'll save ya a few hundred quid!

+1 /wish i did this would have saved myself about $300... hindsight, wonderful thing.

The_B_Man wrote: »

aw rit thanks guys how do i go aboud doing that? of there website??

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭irishboyuk

hey guys!

im going to oz and nz in january also. gonna be spending a month in each! booked my flights with etihad going new years day! also going it alone! how long are you guys going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

www.immi.gov.au

should sort you out with all the visa info

no havnt anything booked yet gonna get my visa tis week! not doin it through usit it will work out far cheaper doin everything yourself. have u anything booked yet?

Ya from reading the posts, it looks like ill be booking everything myself. That few hundred extra bucks will come in handy over. Let me know if you book it and if its easy

• Advertisement
Advertisement