Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A SF4 Scrub Highlight Reel

Options
  • 20-09-2009 1:39pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if people will enjoy it as Im a typical Boxer and opponents online aren't always super-duper, but after the electric day I had yesterday and putting a lot of training and effort into Boxer I managed a push to 10k G2-A and managed to salvage ten minutes of fun, combos and dizzy shinanigins into a little movie that I think is kinda fun and might psyche people up for SF4 or something.

Would love to dredge some support from the fellow Irish SF4'ers for it and would be curious to see if other players (of better calibre than myself) would ever consider making their own highlight reel? Or maybe if people could consider such a thing from the many Irish Tournies and events that get organized here?

Would love to see a kick ass Montage of memorable Irish SF4 moments!

Other than that, yay! After an hour of screaming and nerd-raging I managed a basic combo, go me!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Awesome shot you got on that 'geif just before he Ultra'd you. Nice vid!

I'd hardly call G2-A scrubby! Especially given some of the combos you were kicking out. If you're a scrub, they'd have to make a new, worse term for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

Nice comeback on the cheaky bitch of a rose ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

G1 isn't the top rank, SG is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Great stuff, really enjoyed the vid. Nicely edited too and great music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,557 ✭✭✭Azza

Here is the grade system via points for championship mode.

SG
    SG 70,000 Grade Points

G1
    G1-A 50,000 - 69,999 Grade Points
    G1-B 40,000 - 49,999 Grade Points
    G1-C 30,000 - 39,999 Grade Points
    G1-D 20,000 - 29,999 Grade Points
    G1-E 15,000 - 19,999 Grade Points

G2
    G2-A 10,000 - 14,999 Grade Points
    G2-B 7,000 - 9,999 Grade Points
    G2-C 5,000 - 6,999 Grade Points
    G2-D 3,000 - 4999 Grade Points
    G2-E 2,000 - 2,999 Grade Points

G3
    G3-A 1,000 - 1,999 Grade Points
    G3-B 300 - 999 Grade Points
    G3-C 100 - 299 Grade Points
    G3-D 50 - 99 Grade Points
    G3-E 0 - 49 Grade Points

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

whats your name ropedrink? (on pc sf4 i mean :p ) im playing boxer too atm. would be good to trade notes

Are you on the 360? The problem with the stickied name list is that I've no idea who half of the SN actually are, so I don't bother adding them.

Ah, that's a pity. What I meant about the list was, some people's XBL tags are different to their boards username, so I've no idea who's who.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeh I have my gamer tag in my sig because its different to my boards name for that reason.

• Advertisement

And that's why I added you :P

Advertisement