Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody watching the football final in the Roost today?

• 20-09-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

I'll be there, Kerry jersey, Dublin accent. Kick off is 3.15.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I spied you unintentionally there- with the Padraig lad himself... was only there for a sec to check the score though, so another "I know you, but you don't know me" occasion :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

I spied you unintentionally there- with the Padraig lad himself... was only there for a sec to check the score though, so another "I know you, but you don't know me" occasion :cool:

Awh godammit! Did I look at you?

Don't think so, everybody was so intensely focused on the match I kinda just sped past everyone cos I'm always afraid someone will shout at me for being in the way. Are you living with P. this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

Don't think so, everybody was so intensely focused on the match I kinda just sped past everyone cos I'm always afraid someone will shout at me for being in the way. Are you living with P. this year?
    Yep, about 1 minute from the Roost. Haven't moved in yet though, place isnt quite ready. Annoying as **** considering freshers week starts tomorrow. Should be in by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yep, about 1 minute from the Roost. Haven't moved in yet though, place isnt quite ready. Annoying as **** considering freshers week starts tomorrow. Should be in by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Ha that'll be handy. Me and my feckin 15yoyo taxis... commuting is a bastard. If you figure out who I am before the end of the week, you get a prize. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement