Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz holiday Visa

Options
  • 20-09-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

hi, i'm going to oz for 3 weeks next month, does anyone know if i can get my holiday visa online or do i have to go into a travel agents? i booked my flights online, that's why i haven't got the visa! i'm an irish citizen!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Have a look at this site by the Australian Gov, its a wizard to tell you what you'll need. You'll most likely be able to apply online.
    http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondePrincess

thanks for the help and esp that link, but i applied, and got accepted for the Evisitior? is this wrong? what's the difference between that and the ETA? The only difference i can see is that the Evisitor was free and there is a $20 service charge on the ETA? sorry. . . i'm just reallly confused! :(

Advertisement