Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

james boom maple leaf gernade

Options
  • 20-09-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

hi all i bought a maple leaf grenade a week back and i didnt screw the valve thing down far enough and it shot in2 the bushes at an airsoft site and i lost it:P does anyone know where i can buy a replacement?

Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Airsoft Eire have the replacement valves on their site

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

i just saw the comment there.i went on airsoft eire earlyer on and orderd 3!:) lol

thanks anyway:)
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Replacement valves might not solve your problem. The best result you should achive when screw on the valve is set at 2,5turn (gives about 7sec fuse).

Some of those grenades are defective and valve will shoot no mather how you set them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

If your valve keeps coming off a nice trick I find is get some teflon tape, place the valve in the grenade and wrap a layer of tape around the valve and on the treads. Tread the cap on all the way and back off, then set the cap to the time you want. If the valve comes off it'll rip the teflon tape but leave a little trail for you to follow if you get me, making it easier to find.

lovley cheers!teflon tape is that white plumers tape isnt it?

Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

lovley cheers!teflon tape is that white plumers tape isnt it?

Andy

It is yeah, its also known as PTFE Tape (Could be PFTE, always get it wrong).

cheers thanks!

p.s anyone who is thinking of buying one,

i would give the maple leaf a 7/10

a)the valve sometimes flys off!
    b)its nt that loud

Advertisement