Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafea Ticaya

Options
  • 20-09-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Start off by saying, personnaly I LOVE these guys!
    They're most definitely a European group, though they call Chemintz, Germany home. The bassist is from Berlin and the lead singer's from Portugal!

They're a cool latin/funky/jazz kinda thing. And though I haven't got any cd's yet (they're on the way) the stuff that's up on their mySpace is very interesting! Particularly the first few tracks. The band are currently nearing the end of a tour from Germany to Spain.

http://www.myspace.com/cafeaticaya

So, whatcha all think??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cafeaticaya

Well ... I was just gong around checking some stuff and I found your post.
    Thanks for your nice words. By the way, the tour went all the way down to Portugal. It was hard but nice experience. Maybe we get somewhere around your town next time :)... Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 music_me

hey seanfromshankil I'm listening to these guys on myspace as I type this. I can see why you love them and I must say I'm joining you. The music is excellent and fun and it sounds like a party going on in my head. I would say their live show is absolutely amazing. Really lively and fun and I will have to send a quick edited christmas letter to good old Santa and stick these guys cd on it, hopefully he can find one and stick it in my xmas stocking haha :cool:.

Thanks for sharing and I'm really loving this band. seanfromshankil you legend :)

Advertisement