Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register meteor phone

• 20-09-2009 5:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where on the meteor website do I go to to register my phone upgrade?
    I've been searching the site but I can't find the register online page. If anyone has a link or address it'd be appreciated. :o

I was told I'll get €10 for upgrading with meteor, is that all they give these days!? :confused:

Thanks!! :):)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Have you tried in your mymeteor account ? https://www.mymeteor.ie/ think it will be in there somewhere maybe under 'My Account' ?

Think you get €20 of upgrade credit (rem when it use to be €120 :rolleyes: )
    Upgrade Call Credit

€20: €10 for On-Line Registration plus €10 for 1 month following registration

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Pyro Boy wrote: »
    Think you get €20 of upgrade credit (rem when it use to be €120 :rolleyes: )
    Just registered it over the phone. :)
    Yeah, the phone was no cheaper even though it was an upgrade, €10 dearer than on meteor.ie and only €10 upgrade credit after the tenner registration money. Bah meteor. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

Posy wrote: »
    only €10 upgrade credit after the tenner registration money. Bah meteor. :P

Are you saying you were charged a registration fee?

Edit. Ah , I see now what you mean. I thought you meant that you'd been charged a €10 fee to register, whereas You're just dividing the €20 euro credit you're getting into 2 seperate segments : registration, and post registration.

(It's still just €20 upgrade credit though. You wouldn't be getting the initial €10 for registration if you hadn't upgraded your phone, and the second tenner follows one month after the registration, so both tenners are upgrade credit, really :) ...)

Are you saying you were charged a registration fee?

No their online store is €10 cheaper than their street store in general.

Edit: Didn't see Bondvillain edit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think it's actually JUST a tenner now. I got a text saying 'in order to get your €10 euro upgrade bonus, top up €20 euros for the next [1] months. So I don't even get the money unless I top up twenty euro in one go. Scabby. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Just for other people who might be interested to get your upgrade credit online go to your mymeteor account look for Get more from your mobile and there is a link there called Claim Free Upgrade Credit then just enter your new phone's IMEI number

Advertisement