Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Consignment /Swap shops in Nth County Dub?

Options
  • 20-09-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

My question is: does anyone know of any consignment / Swap shops in North County Dublin

My mother has an outfit that she bought for my brother's wedding last April, which she is never going to wear again.

I know your probably saying just give it to Vincent de Paul but in today’s economic climate . . . . . . . She wants to sell it to a swap / consignment shop as the outfit cost my Mam over 500 Euro. With the proceeds she intends to buy a new winter coat. Possibly in the same shop / another shop depending on how much she gets (I know counting the chicks before they've hatched)

Anyone any suggestions – I don’t really like selling stuff on ebay (got stung twice selling and buying so never again)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think their is one above the Vet in portmarnock village. Close to the post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

There are advertisements around the N32 roundabout for a swap shop at 5 Howth Junction Cottages (off the Kilbarrack Road). I've tried googling for details but can't find any but I think it was to open this month.

Advertisement