Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you care if boards shut down?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Chicken licken must have some fucked up pillow talk.
    Great he is on to beastiality now...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yeah, I really spend way too much time on here, depite my relativly low post count.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭woodzyx

Yeah, I really spend way too much time on here, depite my relativly low post count.

Seconded:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Aren't the second and third poll options essentially the same thing?

Option 2: No, i wouldn't care if boards shut down.
    Option 3: I don't care.

Unless option 3 actually means "i don't care about caring that boards shut down"
    (apathetic about any possible apathy you might have towards Boards).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Yes, I would care deeply. Our Great Leader must be followed to the ends of the boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yeah, i'd miss it. it's a good way to keep up with what's happening in ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to log out of in 30 seconds flat if you feel the 404 around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta post when I post, how do you expect to keep a... a life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I would be devastated, but my husband would be delighted. I spend hours surfing between Boards and Mumsnet, and even in bed at night I check them out on his iPod Touch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

In short, no. In long, hell no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

i wouldn't miss boards.
    i would get my life back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would surely miss it...it's just a brilliant source of info and a really great support for people with problems...and it's somewhere for folk to go to discuss something they're dying to talk about that maybe they'd feel a bit silly talking about to the people in their lives. It's somewhere to go when you feel like a good laugh. It's where when you're at home having a glass of wine you can log on for a bit of merry banter. It's just feckin' brilliant:o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Sherifu wrote: »
    A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to log out of in 30 seconds flat if you feel the 404 around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta post when I post, how do you expect to keep a... a life?

Are you taking the Michael Mann?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'd get over it I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

javaboy wrote: »
    Are you taking the mickey man?
    I'm super serial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

javaboy wrote: »
    Are you taking the Michael Mann?

Quit giving him heat.

• Advertisement