Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthurs Day Dundalk

Options
  • 20-09-2009 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dundalk doing anything for this, i see nothing on Ticketmaster apart from Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheCastlebar

Is there anywhere in Dundalk doing anything for this, i see nothing on Ticketmaster apart from Dublin

Castle bar (corbetts) seatown thrs at 6pm arthurs day. Who's eddie playing all the hits. Free admission free chicken wings/gougons sausages etc followed by oysters and br bread. Complimentary Guinness. Suggest u dress in black but not required. Enjoy. A great night ensured.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

Why would anyone from Dundalk celebrate a Dublin company who closed down brewing in the town.

To hell with Arthur and Guinness. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Theres a few things going on in town. The Castle Bar's event sounds good and I know the Phoenix are having a fancy dress with prizes for anyone who comes dressed as a pint of Guinness.

The Century also have music etc throughout the day and all pints are three euro (handy if ur not a big guinness drinker yourself).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheCastlebar

Theres a few things going on in town. The Castle Bar's event sounds good and I know the Phoenix are having a fancy dress with prizes for anyone who comes dressed as a pint of Guinness.

The Century also have music etc throughout the day and all pints are three euro (handy if ur not a big guinness drinker yourself).

Gormleys bar park st has music by Donie. He was front man for the wedding band royal flush. Excellent singer. This is on the Friday night. Free pints of stout and food.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Haven't really heard anymore apart from what what said already. I know Toales are doing their usual quiz night but it's Guinness themed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Courtneys - €2.50 a pint all day (opens at 3) Guinness promotion. Giveaways also.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 El Chucko

Castle Bar for me hands down. Guaranteed a great night. Even booked tomorrow off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

any place giving free pints out to weary oul students like me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Was in Corbettes and there was no sign of food apart from oysters. Place was packed. Didn't even get a free Guinness, "Your one minute late"

Advertisement