Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

38 weeks,lower back pain on right side

• 20-09-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm 38 weeks pregnant and have had a bit of lower back pain for the past few weeks which I know is normal, but for the past 2 days I have had really bad lower back pain just on my right side. It's constant and seem to get worse when I lie down. I have tried propping myself up with pillows etc but nothing works. I end up taking 2 panadol just to get some sleep. Just wondering if anyone knows what this could be? Am going to the doc in the morning and have a hospital app Thurs so please god I'll find out what it is.

Ziggy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I got very little sleep the last 4 weeks with my second she seemed to be lying on a nerve and I needed a V pillow and 3 others to get in any way comfy.

Hopefully it is something simple and not an issue other then pregnancy being a pain but you are right to go to the dr incase it is something more serious or something which is not pregnancy related at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I was gettin a bit panicky thinking it could be the start of labour but I doubt it as the pain is constant so it would'nt be contractions. I've been drinking loads of raspberry leaf tea too. Wonder has that anything to do with it?

Advertisement