Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

being banned from farming area

Options
  • 20-09-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭

i,d to make complaint i have being banned from the farming area for no reason.
    and no time limited .the moder won,t reply to emails which i think is quite ignorant.i wrote nothing on the farming area to get me banned which is uncalled-for for.and every one is complaint about the moders on this website .
    the modering won,t even reply to me after 15 emails which is quite ignorant for and uncalled-for for .i am disgust as to this behaviour and needs to be checked .
    you let the administer let this moders get away with this.

which i think unfair i try to reason with him with no reply .

this is very strange behaviour indeed.what the point of asking questions to get shoot for your own option.

i don,t see the point of this website any thing any one said get banned sometime without explanation which is annoying and absurd behaviour ,its ridious

its power tripping at its heights. i have read unerous complaints exactly like mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

The reason the mod in question has not replied to you is because you have insisted on PMing them non stop over the same issue.

You have been banned from a number of forums for the same reason. You keep reposting the same threads again and again and to be frank the patience of all the moderators that have dealt with you previously has wore thin.

You have an issue that needs professional help and we cannot offer this, nor does boards.ie have the capacity to deal with your issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭ladylouise

Sparky wrote: »
    The reason the mod in question has not replied to you is because you have insisted on PMing them non stop over the same issue.

You have been banned from a number of forums for the same reason. You keep reposting the same threads again and again and to be frank the patience of all the moderators that have dealt with you previously has wore thin.

You have an issue that needs professional help and we cannot offer this, nor does boards.ie have the capacity to deal with your issues.
    the farming on the modering seemed nice now he does n,t want to me.i have no friends in isolated area.all i want is friend to talk .no amount counselling is going to help me.will u ask the the modering Shane of the farming i,ll talk about something eles.i just need some one to talk to.i just need a freind

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

See you still are not understanding what I am trying to tell you.
    I'm respecting the moderators decision to ignore your requests on this matter, as they have lost patience in trying to advise you on what you should do.

The internet is not just limited to boards.ie, you have a vast selection of other sites that can offer friendship. Of course boards can offer friendship too, but not when you keep pushing the agenda that you are in an isolated area etc etc.
    You were given advise on this matter already.

This is a helpdesk thread about your ban. You ban was implemented on the basis that you repeated to post PI related material across various forums. You have already been banned from PI because your issue needs professional help.
    I suggest you listen to what you have been told and go and get professional help.

I'm locking this now, as there is nothing further to add that has not already been told to you on threads and via PM from various moderators.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement