Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 2

• 20-09-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭

Well a last minute win for my Raiders at KC, (despite Jamarcus), Brett Favre continues his streak as the Vikings beat the Lionsand also arguably a shock win for the Jets against the Pats. Your thoughts/predictions for the rest of week 2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Started an identical thread to this, but I'll copy and paste here:

Jets stepped up and did it against the Patriots, impressive stuff from their D as well as mature play from Sanchez.

Patriots receivers looked weak - Welker was out and Galloway had some drops, not playing with as much swagger as you'd expect from the Pats offense.

Rex Ryan annoys the hell out of me, I have to admit, but he turned that team into a contender very quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

what a cut by sproles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

What a run by Gore:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

great minds think alike i suppose :D

Did anyone see the Pats game? From the sound of the previous post it was the Offense and not the Defense that was the reason they lost. Would that be accurate?

i deleted the other thread btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

bradyFailure.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)

There were a lot of places the Pats looked vulnerable, including O-line. Someone got a free hit on Brady about five minutes from the end, a middle linebacker on a blitz. They need to sort that stuff out if they want a quarterback who can play.

chargers can not defend the run at all. doomed.:(

but holy jebus can we make big plays on offence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Im a Jags fan.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

RuggieBear wrote: »
    what a cut by sproles

Where/how did u see this?.......... Trying to gettit on Gamepass, it is killing me.

• Advertisement

atdhe.net might be a place to start...

Some of the streams are dodgy though - or is that my connection?

stream on myp2p.eu.

but not working for a lot of people.

chargers d line is so porous.

running at will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Matt Santos

Jets still pulling the surprises out of the bag!!
    Green Bay does me for the treble of doom this week with Atlanta covering no problem and Brees going a number in Philly..

Looking forward to the late game.

baltimore walk into endzone...

Little worried. We should be up by more then three points but some bad drops by Coffee and Bruce held us back on a few drives.. Hopefully Hasselbeck's ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

In the same fashion as week 1, the Vikings travelled to an inferior team and started off very slowly.

Leaking 10 points to the Lions straight away before finally turning it around with 27 unanswered to secure a 2-0 start to the season.

Jared Allen got his first sack, after being held filthily all through game 1 and the majority of the 1st half of game two, he was left unblocked for an easy sack and forced fumble.

Not a promising preformance from the Vikings at all, they really need to step up their game to what is expected from them or else the playoffs will be a very rough place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

If Hasselbeck is out for another long stretch i'm gonna get sick:(

Seahawks are palying badly but still in it. Its all down to Secena Wallace now.........

Injuries so far this year;
    Starters now injured and out.

Defense
    Trufant
    Mebane
    Hill
    Tatupu

Offense
    Hasselbeck
    Walter Jones
    Locklear
    Spencer

Well that was a great way to start the second half. Congrats to those who had Gore in their fantasy Football lineup.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Well that was a great way to start the second half. Congrats to those who had Gore in their fantasy Football lineup.;)

Eagle Eye has him in our match up. Has 33 points so ugh so far, although I have Johnson and Jackson so a combined 56 from rb's should be enough hopefully.

If Hasselbeck is out for another long stretch i'm gonna get sick:(

Seahawks are palying badly but still in it. Its all down to Secena Wallace now.........

Injuries so far this year;
    Starters now injured and out.

Defense
    Trufant
    Mebane
    Hill
    Tatupu

Offense
    Hasselbeck
    Walter Jones
    Locklear
    Spencer

This happens every year. Everyone plays the same game though - it's up to the Seahawks to get younger and healthier just about everywhere.

• Advertisement

Karlusss wrote: »
    This happens every year. Everyone plays the same game though - it's up to the Seahawks to get younger and healthier just about everywhere.

Yeah i know. Really pisses me off though.

Great play by Deion Butler the rookie downing that punt about as close to the endzone as you can get. Seahawks still have a chance in this game.

Frank Gore has outgained the Seahawks so far which is good and bad

Our WR's have been invisible so far which is scary. Our Protection has broken a few times as well.

chargers ol getting pounded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Reed misses a 38yd field goal, steelers up by 7 in CHI-town

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

come on Ravens!!! Good to see Lewis having a cracker after a less than stellar week 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Man Drew Brees really slumped this week, down from 6Td's to 3Td's and 358yards to 311yards. If i were the coach I'd bench him before it gets worse :D

Another great show by Brees, made a decent defence look like a sieve.

My only regreat starting David Akeers rather than John Carney in the Fantash Football.

Game over. Niners win 23-10.
    Back to the drawing board i'm afraid.

wtf... the bears won?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Robbie Gold is money for Chicago Bears, connects on a 43yd FG to win the game, after reid missed 43yd and 38yd earlier in the 4th.

Advertisement