Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book printers

Options
  • 20-09-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    Does anyone know a good printers, who will print books. I'm looking to print about 500 copies of a full colour A4 size book

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Locamon

olive2 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know a good printers, who will print books. I'm looking to print about 500 copies of a full colour A4 size book

could be really expensive and depends on what format and what you mean by full colour... appreciate you may not want to generally post the full details here so if you want to pm me more details I will give you as much advice as I can
    by the way I am not a printer:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 rickman

colour books in baldoyle
    print on demand in peterborough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Price range could vary greatly, so would need to know more details? Im a printer working in westside press in tallaght and wed do a high quality job.

Advertisement