Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tall ladder needed

Options
  • 20-09-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,
    I want to fix one leg of my radio antenna to a tree on approx 10m. Do you know of anyone in Limerick having such tall ladders for hiring? Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Kris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Kris wrote: »
    Hi,
    I want to fix one leg of my radio antenna to a tree on approx 10m. Do you know of anyone in Limerick having such tall ladders for hiring? Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Kris
    Most hire places won't do ladders anymore - insurance cover is too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gazza1000

Try Buckleys in Limerick. They are just off the Tipperary road roundabout. I rented a ladder off them recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

HSS should do them as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Why on a tree why not put it on a pole on your chimney...I would be happy to have a look at it for you...gimme a pm if interested. I often put up FM aerials for people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

steveon wrote: »
    I often put up FM aerials for people.

"one leg of my radio aerial"

don't think this is for fm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

I'm guessing the OP wants it for Short Wave Listening or Ham Radio.

Advertisement