Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loughanure Tidy Towns results 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

funny in an odd way :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭josey_whale

muffler wrote: »
    funny in an odd way :confused:

True.... I don't know any of the ppl associated with the vid... but sure aren't all people from this part of the world odd in some way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

Probably even funnier if you knew the personalities involved.

The video clip is taken from a film.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭josey_whale

yes.... no idea which one though? perhaps someone on here could enlighten us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

yes.... no idea which one though? perhaps someone on here could enlighten us?

Downfall (Der Untergang). Not the first time its been used in this way.

Looks a bit like a Finn Harps board meeting.

sesswhat wrote: »
    Looks a bit like a Finn Harps board meeting.
    Thats insulting the Germans :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Its Class!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Obviously not everyone thought it was funny. Its been removed by the user:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gree

:p
    this is not a film .the people they are portraying in it are very real ,i dont know them personally.i found it hilarious best laugh i had in ages.wonder do the family in question know its on u tube?!!

The paticular film clip has been used dozens and dozens of times on YouTube with different subtitles. Some funnier than others and some much better made than others. The lisbon treaty even gets a rattle in one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gree

gree wrote: »
    :p
    this is not a film .the people they are portraying in it are very real ,i dont know them personally.i found it hilarious best laugh i had in ages.wonder do the family in question know its on u tube?!!

i know its taken from a film just saying the characters portrayed in it are real people from that town.

Advertisement