Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

first line you ever said to your current partner(or ex if ur single )

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Mini, you must be bleedin' riddled!
    :pac:

Nope. Tested clean 6 weeks ago***:D And Have only had intimate knowledge of one person since then. I am off girls until I am sober when I meet them, that is how ashamed of myself I was after the Glass eyed one.

I have one lined up for sobriety meet too so all's well:D

I'm not actually such a Dog when sober. But when I get drunk and my friends are there, they tend to dare me to go places I don't want to go!!:(

*** I didn't suspect I had anything, but better safe than sorry, besides I have sex with very few girls, and ALWAYS ones I know a bit at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

A few years ago my sister introduced me to a guy in a nightclub and straight away she left to go to the bar. The guy looked me up and down and said " so justify your existence". Totally shocked i said "oh go fcuk yourself" and walked away, he came after me and we ended up going out for a year.:pac:

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    A few years ago my sister introduced me to a guy in a nightclub and straight away she left to go to the bar. The guy looked me up and down and said " so justify your existence". Totally shocked i said "oh go fcuk yourself" and walked away, he came after me and we ended up going out for a year.:pac:

That guy is god, I am gonna use that.....when I am over my celebate period and it will be perfect because it will only work on smart girls who I can hold a conversation with:D.

That guy is god, I am gonna use that.....when I am over my celebate period and it will be perfect because it will only work on smart girls who I can hold a conversation with:D.

He is one of the smartest guys i know and that line is probably why we are still really good friends years later. He told me i had justified my existance by the end of the night because i was so arguementative. :D

He is one of the smartest guys i know and that line is probably why we are still really good friends years later. He told me i had justified my existance by the end of the night because i was so arguementative. :D

Tell him I said thank you, but that line is now mine.:D

If he is still with you it is OK due to the fact he doesn't need it right now:D

Tell him I said thank you, but that line is now mine.:D

If he is still with you it is OK due to the fact he doesn't need it right now:D

No we are not together. Actually he got married recently. He has no use for the line so i'll just tell him its yours. Because despite the promising start he turned out to be a push over. :D

No we are not together. Actually he got married recently. He has no use for the line so i'll just tell him its yours. Because despite the promising start he turned out to be a push over. :D

Way I see it, the line just opens the door:D (Now, just to get rid of this damn self imposed celebacy!!:)

Way I see it, the line just opens the door:D (Now, just to get rid of this damn self imposed celebacy!!:)

Why the self imposed celebacy? Not good.

Actually now you have a mission. Go out, use the line and report back. I want to know if anyone else falls for it. Because years later it still amuses me.

Actually now you have a mission. Go out, use the line and report back. I want to know if anyone else falls for it. Because years later it still amuses me.

Read the most embarrassing drunken stories, you will understand then.

Celebacy ends when I score while sober, which at the minute looks like Thursday.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭armaghbhoy

think i might have a go at it myself at the weekend, if i do i'll report back. might get a slap or a clueless girl though but i love a challenge :)

armaghbhoy wrote: »
    think i might have a go at it myself at the weekend, if i do i'll report back. might get a slap or a clueless girl though but i love a challenge :)

Eh, did you miss where I said the line is mine. You are not allowed use it in Dublin, Cork or Galway.

Everywhere else is fair game.:D

Advertisement