Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car servicing in Balbriggan

Options
  • 20-09-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've begun working in the castlemill shopping centre and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a local garage/mechanic where I can get my car serviced.
    thanks in advanc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

try m1 motors

http://m1motors.ie/wp/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lifestyle

glen tyres beside the railway station is pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Glen Tyres on Convent Lane, behind The Milestone Pub.
    Also a bit further away but better IMO (Although Glen is pretty good) is Round Towers just down the Road from The Man'O'War pub. Stephen and Alan are almost genious when it comes to cars and decent enough lads as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Balbriggan Tyres are fairly good, and well priced. I've never had a problem with them.
    http://www.balbriggantyres.ie/

- They are just off the Inner Relief road / Harry Reynolds road (at the end near the church)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maly07@poczta.o

I went there few years ago (maybe others got better service) but i wouldnt recommend the above mentioned, i got parts replaced that didnt need replacement, quoted for higher shelf brand parts and then getting other (lower quality). Some other part got damaged in front of me, by the staff and they tried to charge me for that. Id say stay away...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

I have used Balbriggan tyres for the last couple of years and never had any problem with them, find them great

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

bcmf wrote: »
    Glen Tyres on Convent Lane, behind The Milestone Pub.
    Also a bit further away but better IMO (Although Glen is pretty good) is Round Towers just down the Road from The Man'O'War pub. Stephen and Alan are almost genious when it comes to cars and decent enough lads as well.

Hi
    Do you have a number for Round towers?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

NorthDub wrote: »
    I have used Balbriggan tyres for the last couple of years and never had any problem with them, find them great

I stopped using them when their standard service price went from €180 to €220 (in 12 months).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Hi
    Do you have a number for Round towers?
    cheers
    Will try and dig it out.My fone died last week and I lost a load of numbers.

edit: pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Glen Tyres are very competitive and one of the longest established businesses in the town. Always had great work done on my cars there.

http://www.glentyres.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Off topic, but what does a service entail? My NCT (first car!) is up in Oct so I wanna get thing sorted on my car. Do they fix anythin for you? My back windscreen wiper doesn't work!
    And do people still recommend the above in Balbriggan?

Advertisement