Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spirit contact?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hello.
    I am a firm believer. I have never experienced anything paranormal. I suppose that this us. My friends dad had died a week before from cancer. One day I wad out working, I was at the end of the field at the back of my house. Carrrying a bunch of hedge clippings, I suddenly dropped the clippings and stood there. Suddenly, I shouted JJ are you here? I don't know why I said this, but as soon as I said that, a White butterfly appeared and flew around me. Also, three days before, my mother and my friends mother went to the grave of my friends dad. She said that a White butterfly had followed them down to the grave and stopped and landed on the grave. My mother told me this when I told her about my experience. It was a great feeling to know that he is watching us.

Advertisement