Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alligator in a bar

• 21-09-2009 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

A guy walks into a bar carrying an 18 inch-long alligator.

The bartender says, "What do think you're doing? Get that god damn thing out of here. I don't allow pets in my establishment".

The guy tries to explain. "Look he won't cause any trouble. He's well trained and I'll prove it". He puts the alligator on the bar and says, "Open!" The alligator open its mouth, showing off its razor sharp teeth. "Now watch this," he says and he unzips his pants and lays his balls gently on the alligator's teeth. He then orders a beer and drinks it. The whole time, the alligator keeps its mouth open and doesn't move.

After finishing the beer the man gently removes his balls and zips up his pants. He says, "Close!" and the alligator closes its mouth.

"You see? He's perfectly trained. He would do that for anybody. Do you want to try it?"

After a minute, the bartender says, "Sure, I'd like to try. But I don't know if I can keep my mouth open that long."

Advertisement