Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carambars

Options
  • 21-09-2009 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know ehere they sell Carambars in Dub

Used to get em all the time when I was a kid, haven't had one in years. I saw a packet on the ground a few weeks ago and have been dying for one since!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are you sure its not caramacs?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

WTF is caram anyway?? Is it some sort of healthy chocolate alternative?? What's it made from? educate me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Carambars are a french toffee, rolled into a tube about three inches long. They have a yellow and red wrapper and also come in fruit-flavoured and caramel variety. Caramacs are a thin, caramel-flavoured, milk-chocolate bar made by Neslte and taste like heaven! Cramac comes from abbreviating Caramel and Mackintosh, the original manufacturer. Also a red and yellow wrapper. Would also be interested in where to get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

CarambarsCara.gif

I had to google it, but now I remember them. Gosh can't recall last time I saw them, but think they probably come in multipack type thing now. You could try ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

star-pants wrote: »
    CarambarsCara.gif

I had to google it, but now I remember them. Gosh can't recall last time I saw them, but think they probably come in multipack type thing now. You could try ebay?
    Could do, i'll have a look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Terpsichore

I don't think you can find them in Ireland. I bring them back from France everytime I go back. Must have been a paper from a French person you saw...
    If you can, maybe try Musgrave and Cash & Carry. They would have a great selection of sweets.
    Ebay has them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I don't think you can find them in Ireland. I bring them back from France everytime I go back. Must have been a paper from a French person you saw...
    If you can, maybe try Musgrave and Cash & Carry. They would have a great selection of sweets.
    Ebay has them.
    Will do thanks a mill
    Might plan a trip to france soon :D

Advertisement