Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne Boxing Clubs ???

Options
  • 21-09-2009 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Does anyone know of any boxing clubs in Melbourne city or around the South Yarra area?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 skull pumler

Hey, this is about the best club that I can think of in your vacinity. But i warn you, its not for beginners or the faint of heart. What do you look like. Ill look out for you, maybe we could work up a sweat.. :D

Chihuaha's
    199 Commercial Rd, South Yarra

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=199%20Commercial%20Rd%2C%20South%20Yarra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chaarlie

Aw cheers ! I just called it and the managers were really nice. You prob know them. Ken and John are their names. Lovely fellas. They have a little apartment together somewhere in the area. They recently bought a cat and one of the lads thinks they might be getting married.

Advertisement