Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 21-09-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Anyone manage to register online? I assume it's via the same link you get your results.

http://modularisation.dit.ie/studentinfo.htm

Doesn't seem to work for me. Also, anyone have any idea if the webtimetables that are up are for the new term, or just old ones?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Thats the wrong link. Thats the link for exam results.

To register you go here: www.dit.ie/registrations
    You have to have a letter with your ID and PIN.

The new timetables are up but not sure if they are complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Ah thanks. Cool. Ain't received the letter yet so can't use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

What's the difference between online reg and doing it in college? Apparently I have to "register" tomorrow in college itself.
    What do I need to bring? Do I need money, whats the benefit of online registration, I can't do it yet, no letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Just off the phone with Kevin St. registrations office. They're over-run and under-staffed this year so some people can expect to be waiting another week or two before being able to pay.

..Just a heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Jim236

Do ya know if yeh have to wait till after you get your repeat results to register, or can you register before they're out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Jim236 wrote: »
    Do ya know if yeh have to wait till after you get your repeat results to register, or can you register before they're out?

I imagine previously you could register beforehand but with the backlog this year I'd say they're not even thinking about anyone until results are signed, sealed & delivered. You can, however, attend lectures until it's all sorted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

GrumPy wrote: »
    Ah thanks. Cool. Ain't received the letter yet so can't use it!

The pin for the modelisation self service site (Ie the results pages) works fine with the online reg, got it done just there, cheers BC

Nick

Advertisement