Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campaign Posters

Options
  • 21-09-2009 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the campaign posters are registered? Or how to go about getting it registered?

Do they all HAVE to be registered?

It's for research, i won't be putting up any posters of my own so if anyone can help it'll be well appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Thraktor

The posters themselves don't have to be registered, but if you want to put any posters up, your organisation has to be registered with SIPO, and your have to include the organisation's name and address (as well as the printer's name and address) on the poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

Thanks for that! Those 'say no to nuts' anti coir posters didnt have a name and address on them...do you know who did them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Elba101 wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Those 'say no to nuts' anti coir posters didnt have a name and address on them...do you know who did them?

Most have their own in-house team I do believe. Iv done one myself for a local branch of YFG. Mind, I forgot to include the required information - just that I designed it. :)

Advertisement