Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of skip hire

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i doing a bit of a clear out as we are hoping to move house soon, so im doing a bit of looking around at the cost of hiring skips. Im in connemara just for a bit of a background. anyways got a quote from the only waste remover in connemara the one that has the contract for the household waste and the cost of hiring a 6cy skip was quoted as :eek:370 euro. So went looking aroudn today and the city waste contractors also hire skips and if i was living closer to the city i can hire a 12cy skip for 320 euro.

probably should be in the ranting and raving section but im just sick of some companys been able to pluck a figure out of the air and just charge you whatever they feel like.

Advertisement