If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Speaker offers Monday 21th September 2009

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:12pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

apologies that I have not been posting over the last week - we have been on 2 huge installs and I have been completely tied up on these - however I'm back in the saddle now and searching for deals for you and I have come up with 2 beauties ( I'll let Ash post the Philips one later today - it's for the ladies.........)

OK the deal is one that loads of you know was coming - Monitor Audio have released a limited quantity of their Silver range to us at really silly pricing - so I can do the following:

Monitor Audio RS1 Bookshelf speakers - £199.95 (Reduced from £329.95 - 40% discount!)
    Monitor Audio RS8 - Serious Floorstander speakers - £479.95 (Reduced from £799.95 - 40% discount!)
    RSLCR - AV Centre speaker £169.95 (Reduced from £279.95 - 40% discount)

I also have 3 (2 Brand new boxed and one display) Monitor Audio Apex AW12 Subwoofers to clear at a 1/2 retail price - just £449.95 - these are in Piano Lacquer and are really, really serious 500 Watt subs.

I am clearing down my mailbox at the moment as it's full! :o - so in the meantime if you are interested please just drop me a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will revert asap.

Thanks as ever and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

These are all brand new boxed stocks and are either available from stock or will be available within the next week.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hi John,
    Any RS6's available....also what finishes are available?

Any pricing or info on the new RX range?

Thanks,
    Moo

• Registered Users Posts: 11 taqies

Do these prices include delivery? Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi John,
    Any RS6's available....also what finishes are available?

Any pricing or info on the new RX range?

Thanks,
    Moo

Moo,

sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I have no spare RS6 kicking around and at the moment MA have no overstock on RS6 :mad: - however I could do them at £429.95 including delivery (well worth going for the RS8's even though I know your room is tight for space!)

I'll put up info & RSFX pricing later today or tomorrow - but they will retail at approx £699.95.

I will have Cherry / Oak & Rose available in the RS8,

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

taqies wrote: »
    Do these prices include delivery? Thanks.

Taqies,

At these prices the best I could do is 1/2 price delivery - ie £5.95 / €6.49 per shipment.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mussdemi

Hi John

Hope all is well. Do you still have the Monitor Audio Apex AW12 Subwoofers mentioned above? What colours have you got available new?

thanks a mil

• Advertisement

mussdemi wrote: »
    Hi John

Hope all is well. Do you still have the Monitor Audio Apex AW12 Subwoofers mentioned above? What colours have you got available new?

thanks a mil

Hi Mus,

Long time no speak - hope all well,

Piano Metallic Black - would work nicely with that shiny Pioneer ;)

I cannot believe no one snaffled these already - they are a really silly deal!

Keep me posted if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

thanks John,
    I am interested. Over the weekend I will be checking out the monitor audio speakers in person.

I was looking for a 6.1 setup.

I was thinking of :

R250HD for front left/right
    R225HD for Centre
    R90HD for rear L/R and rear centre.
    Plus the sub mentioned above.

or R90HD X 5 plus R225.

or would you recommend a KEF KHT2005.3 K1/kht3005se?

If you can pm with a price for the above items I would be gratefull. :)

mussdemi wrote: »
    thanks John,
    I am interested. Over the weekend I will be checking out the monitor audio speakers in person.

I was looking for a 6.1 setup.

I was thinking of :

R250HD for front left/right
    R225HD for Centre
    R90HD for rear L/R and rear centre.
    Plus the sub mentioned above.

or R90HD X 5 plus R225.

or would you recommend a KEF KHT2005.3 K1/kht3005se?

If you can pm with a price for the above items I would be gratefull. :)

Mus,

I'll post it in public to make everyone else jealous!

Monitor Audio Radius 250HD * 2
    Monitor Audio Radius 225HD * 1
    Monitor Audio Radius 90HD * 3
    Monitor Audio AW12 * 1

Total system price - £1299.95 (retails should be £1849 :eek: that's about a 30% Boardie special)

That system will blow the Kef 2005/3005 out of the water especially with the AW12 sub included - the Radius HD has just won the EISA Award for best home theatre speaker system 2009-2010

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John

Thanks for this. Ready to order but with a slightly amended spec. I will send you a PM regarding details.

thanks v much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Hi John,

As per our emails, I believe you have the following colours available:
    • RS8 – Walnut / Natural Oak / Rosenut / Cherry
    • RSLCR: Cherry
    • RS1: Walnut / Natural Oak
    • RS6: Walnut / Cherry
    • RS5: Black
    I am looking to upgarde from my KEF KHT 3005 package.

So I can get, RS8's in Walnut, however have an issue with the Centre in that colour, so I may need to source somewhere else?

I can use RS1's for the rears also available in Walnut, however do you have any RSFX's floating around ?

Also, what price for stands for the RS1's?

Thanks again. :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.