Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Dunne and a letter from a Coir campaigner

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Amusing letter Tom read out last week. The letter is a little spoof about a couple of Coir campaigners not giving into their carnal pleasures and coming up with rather far fetched slogans regarding the Lisbon Treaty. Not so funny when one thinks of the new posters but I delighted to see them as I'm sure it will swing the referendum firmly towards Yes.

Full disclosure; I'm involved with the Ireland for Europe campaign.

Edit: The audio is embedding in the blog, just above the newstalk logo. Is that not obvious? I altered the original text to include a summary. Hope that is OK, Scofflaw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

That links to a blog, which links to Tom Dunes website, where there is no mention of the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Indeed - and full disclosure would involve a summary of the letter at least. I'll check back in a while - if this hasn't got any more useful, I'll be closing the thread.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

You need to click the play button next to his name

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    You need to click the play button next to his name

Which makes this thread a slightly more confusing version of a Video-OP one. Thread closed.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement