Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Profile wont load

• 21-09-2009 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

I have a problem on my laptop,my main profile wont load and it says "the user profile service failed the login".

What do i do as my itunes and all my pictures are on this profile?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Is Vista64?
    Will it let you in with a temp profile?
    Do you have Admin rights?

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Yeah vista.other profiles work ok. And its not a password issue.
    I know very little about computing but i rebooted (think thats the phrase) it back to a day last week.but it says it didnt work .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This could be fixed by editing the registry according to computingondemand.com/?p=1969

Unless you feel very comfortable to edit the registry you should probably ask a friend that knows computers well to do this for you.

Advertisement