Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian Vegan Kitchen

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

So I got this book today - any recipes I should be trying TODAY?

Any faves that I should flick to and fire up the cooker for this evening? Am heading to the oriental supermarket this lunchtime to stock up ingredients!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Best of luck, just cook them all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Thanks! I cooked the veggie curry with cashew nut gravy and it was fandabbydozy.

Plan to cook loads more - they even have naan! Yum

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that sounds lovely. Whenm are you cooking for all of the veggies in teh forum. For your research into the recipes of course. :p

Come back and give us tips, when you've tried out a few more.
    Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Will do!

Planning on the chow mein tonight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement